Monday, March 22, 2010

baby shower

Well, I posted these pics on facebook and then it dawned on me...Hello!!! I should be posting this to the blog which I haven't updated in forever!

Enjoy...


This past Saturday I hosted a shower for a friend of mine. I made a chocolate cake and carved it to the shape of a onesie. I was SO pleased with how it turned out even with my imperfections.



With help from my friend Rebecca, I made some paper bags for favors and filled them with paper shred, candy, and baby shaped confetti that my friend Rebecca punched out. Thank you for your help Rebecca! I greatly appreciated it.
I ordered personalized tags with little monkeys that matched a banner that I bought as well. The banner said, "Let's go bananas! Heather's having a baby boy!"



1 comment:

Purple Princess said...

(hehe) Kelly, I'm just as bad... all of my posts are, 'well, maybe I can keep up with this blog!'

Love your baby shower photos... that cake is So Adorable!