Thursday, October 1, 2009

ScrapPink!

I spent this past Friday and Saturday at Priceless Scrapbooks for Scrap Pink. I truly didn't feel as though I accomplished a whole lot, but I did finish personalizing a Bo Bunny recipe book kit and I cut many many diecuts using the Cricut for a pregnancy book I am making for a friend.







Here are some pics from a great weekend. You can also check out more pictures on www.pricelessscrapbooksandmore.blogspot.com You will find a picture of myself and my fellow grand prize winner there as well. I won a lovely light pink leather Bo Bunny bag and some Bo Bunny goodies. The Saturday grand prize winner found an IPOD TOUCH in her bag! What an amazing prize package!




If we chose to we made a page with our posing picture to create a book with our memories of the weekend. This is what I put together.



Before I could get over to Priceless to start day 1 of the crop I had to finish decorating a cake and have it delivered. Here is a picture of the finished product. I was quite pleased with it except for my lovely spelling error. :( I was in such a hurry I didn't realize what my mistake. Hopefully the birthday girl didn't notice. It was for an 83 year old mother.

No comments: