Monday, August 11, 2008

New Goodies!

Considering today was the Monday before school is open it was a decent day. Work is extremely busy with all of the last minute procrastinators swarming over the building. So, I went to my office and got settled in for the day and I was on my way down the hall when my boss called my name as I passed her office. To my surprise, she had a bag full of scrapbooking items for me. She knows I am quite crafty. (Since I have made cards and even a sign saying "occupied" out of chipboard for our storage room/makeshift changing room for working out after work.) Apparantly she doesn't think she will ever use the stuff, so she gave it to me and said I could use what I would like or give it away. So tonight I looked through everything and there were 2 albums, some sheet protectors, stickers, a small bypass trimmer (creative memories) and some other things. It definitely made for a good start to the workday!


During my lunch break I went to Michaels. -It is so dangerous working on St. Rd. 200 with 4 craft stores within a short distance. - I bought the making memories paper trimmer!!! I have absolutely had it with the trimmers I have. One won't cut well even with new blades and the other I don't even get a straight cut half the time! So, I used my Jo's coupon and saved $20! woohoo! So, now I will no longer be borrowing anyone's paper cutter. Thanks to those who have completely won me over with showing me this trimmer. -Penny, Bonnie :)




1 comment:

Linda said...

Hey Kelly.........hope you had a decent work week. I hope to see ya tomorrow at Priceless, i'm sure it will be another night of not accomplishing much, for me anyways(LOL) see ya