Saturday, August 9, 2008

"In Colors" are around us

Something funny... I needed a new cover for my ironing board. Ugh! I absolutely hate ironing, but I am so picky about my clothes. Anyways, I got a new cover at Walmart. This is what I have now...









Then I realized... The colors in this pattern are the same as the stampin' up "In Colors" that just went out. Enlarge the picture and so you get a close look.


So, last night I hung out at Priceless. I didn't accomplish a whole lot, but I had a great time not accomplishing much. I made a small batch of cards. It is rather simple but it took a lot of time cutting out the detailed images.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly, glad you could get back on even if you had to change your name! Cute picture...love your ironing board cover, but I don't think it would make me like ironing any more than I do, LOL:-)