Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Keepin' Busy

This past Friday I had a good time as always. Linda and I played with a stamp set of Bonnie's called Bella ??? something. It was fun seeing what we each came up with. Crazy thing is I think both of us only accomplished creating one card. I would have finished the night with two cards with the similar flower if it weren't for my ink disaster. -Thanks Linda for helping me fix the ink pad. I lifted the idea for the shading and making the flower dimensional. Here it is...



This card I made last night for a guy in the office. It certainly isn't the most masculine card, but I did what I could. I like the tag line because he has been through some difficult times recently with his health.



Here are two birthday cards I made recently. Tricia gave out the pink and green plaid type paper at the Scrap Pink Crop. I couldn't believe how great it went with the kiwi kiss cardstock.

















2 comments:

Linda said...

Hey Kelly,
What great cards you made there!! I had a fun time also on Fri. night. I hope to see you again tomorrw, we'll see how I feel, I think I may be coming down with something ( HOPE NOT ). I was glad to help you out with your ink pad issues............lets hope we remember the next, WAIT!! lets hope theres not a next time, LOL.

Emily R. said...

Great cards!!!!!!!

Hey where in New Hampshire did you for your vacation? I grew in Vermont on the border of New Hampshire. It is so beautiful up there isn't it!

Hey have a lovely day!